Welcome! The Allegheny Tax Society is comprised of prominent tax professionals serving the tri-state area. Our membership is mostly CPAs and attorneys who provide presentations on current tax law matters to the membership. Meeting dates are generally the third Monday of each month from October through May in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The schedule for our current 2023/2024 fiscal year is as follows:
- October 23, 2023 - Overview of R&D and IRC Section 174 featuring Diana Walker, Baker Tilly
- November 20, 2023 - Tax Insurance featuring Doug Brody, Lockton Companies
- December 18, 2023 - M&A and Capital Market Transactions featuring David Edger and Alexandre LeBlanc, K&L Gates
- January 22, 2024 - PA Inheritance Tax and Snowbirds featuring Michelle Ross, Esq, Leech Tishman
- February 2024 - **Joint Meeting - Duquesne Club** Cross Border Transactions featuring Doug McHoney, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- March 18, 2024 - Nexus Update and Sales Sourcing featuring Chau Tran, Global Tax Management, Inc.
- April 22, 2024 - TBA
- May 20, 2024 - TBA
- Summer 2024 (TBA) - Social Event
Interested in membership? Tax and legal professionals please contact Shawn Firster at email@example.com